*Warning* Be Careful With That Bottle of Dry Shampoo

*Warning* Be Careful With That Bottle of Dry Shampoo

According to a woman’s Facebook post, a bottle of dry shampoo exploded, shattering the sunroof of her daughter’s car.  The bottle was left in the console of her Honda Civic and literally, “blew the console cover off its hinges, shot through the sunroof and went high enough in the air that it landed about 50 feet away.”   Lesson learned, don’t leave an aerosol container in your car.

Source: hln